At Putney Playgrounds Kindergarten we believe that our Educators are our greatest asset, and as a result, pride ourselves on the quality of the team we choose for our centre. Our dedicated Educators are carefully chosen and have the appropriate experience and qualifications to ensure quality care for your child.
We have Educators of all ages and each brings their own unique experience, personality and a little bit of magic. Most importantly the motivation and individual strengths of every member is equally as important as their qualifications.
All our Educators are friendly, welcoming, helpful and supportive and have the compassion and patience needed to give your child the level of care they deserve.
- Work as partners with parents and families of the children.
- Provide information, contacts and support for the children, parents, and families.
- Provide a high quality care and learning environment.
- Provide a program based on the Early Years Learning Framework where all children experience learning that is engaging and builds success for life.
- Provide a safe, secure, happy and loving home like environment where children have a sense of belonging.
- Provide a place where childhood is a time to be, to seek and make meaning of the world.
- Provide an environment that has vibrant and flexible spaces that are responsive to interests and abilities of each child.
- Provide an environment rich in resources to stimulate learning and development.
- Provide Educators/Staff that are experienced in nurturing, caring and valuing children.
- Recognise, respond, to all children’s strengths, abilities and interests. We value and build upon children’s strengths, skills and knowledge to ensure their motivation and engagement in learning.